- Doctor on call at the next station
- Adequate safety and security arrangements
- Complimentary mineral water on board/ in the coach during sightseeing/ and at hotels.
- Voltage available on the train 110/230 V.
- Bookings can be made directly through us by phone call/fax/e-mail/Internet.
All the rooms on the Palace on Wheels are the same size and catergorised as heritage coupe. The interior decor changes in the coaches but as far as the rooms are concerned, all Single, Double and Triple occupancy rooms, they are the same size. There are 54 rooms on the train and they are allocated to Single, Double and Triple occupancies. So the number of passengers really depends on the occupancies sold in that departure. As a ball-park, there are 104 passengers on any fully-booked tour.
The coupe have private / en-suite western style toilet and shower facility on the Palace on Wheels. The coupe has electricity socket facility for charging cameras/video cameras/mobiles/lap tops, etc. All the sightseeing tours are included which are mentioned in the attached program.
- Foreign passengers can pay in equivalent USD/Euro/GBP amount, at the exchange rate prevalent at the time of booking/payment.
- Tariff is inclusive of travel/catering/conducted sightseeing/entrance fee at monuments/parks/palaces/cultural programmes/Elephant ride/Camel ride/boat ride/canter ride/rickshaw ride and for still cameras.
- Cost doesn't include: video cameras fees, liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
- Tariff of the Palace on Wheels is subject to change without any prior notice.
- The reservation/cancellation of passenger on the Palace On Wheels may be done as per the following terms and conditions: